Sunday, November 7, 2010

MY QUICK BRIEF ANALYSIS OF LIBERALISM!

MY QUICK BRIEF ANALYSIS OF LIBERALISM!
I'm going to make a short brief analysis of liberalism and not make this a long drawn out detailed analysis. The first thing is there is nothing innate about being a liberal.

Liberalism is basically a lack of survival awareness. To put it more bluntly liberals tend to be shallow with a weak survival instinct. I'm not saying that to be mean and put down liberals in a negative way.

Life is about balance, no one thing in a person's life make one person better or lesser than another. I wouldn't want to live in a world without liberals because it would be too hard, cruel, and without the tender side of life.

Besides, many a liberal has been converted overnight to a conservative, especially if a mugger slammed them upside the head and robber them. I understand why liberals don't understand me and see me as some kind of kook or nut case.

The main reason is they can't see what I see. They don't have the depth and awareness that I have. I can see everything a liberal can see plus much, much more than a liberal will ever see simply because they have never fought a life time of mental battles like I have.

It is like buying a new car. All of a sudden you see cars of your make and model all over the place. Nothing has changed they were out there all of the while it’s just that you were not aware of them. It is the same with knowing what it takes to survive.

If you have never had real test struggles on what it takes to survive you won’t know what threats there are out there. That is why almost nothing of any real and lasting value can be accomplished without struggle and hardship.

I’m not special of have any kind of monopoly on wisdom. There are many people out there that have had it a lot worse than I have. And never forget that there is an exception to everything in nature. Hardship and struggle affects people in two ways.

It will make most people more humble and caring and overall a better human being. And a few it will make more and more bitter. I thank God it has made me a very humble and caring human being with super natural wisdom.

To fail to prepare a child how to be independent and stand on his own as a productive citizen eighteen years later is not real love and caring. That is irresponsible parenting!
BE THANKFUL INTO HIM, AND BLESS HIS NAME!
SIRMANS LOG: 8 NOVEMBER 2010, 0203 HOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment